- post, list or upload content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our sites;
- breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties;
- breach our policies including, without limitation, the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies and the other policies linked to from the "Additional terms" section below;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. All sellers are advised to retain proof of delivery;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to myAds;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information to non-myAds sites or for using it for purposes unrelated to myAds);
- transfer your myAds account (including feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm myAds, or the interests or property of myAds users;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or myAds's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- If you are registering with myAds as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on myAds, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading.
We will commence supplying our services to you as soon as you accept this Agreement. Unless you and myAds agree otherwise, you will not be able to cancel this Agreement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (or any equivalent legislation in your jurisdiction) once the supply of the services has commenced.
We reserve the right to limit your activities on our sites (including, without limitation, restricting the number of items you may list on our sites), if we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the myAds community or reduce our or another myAds users exposure to financial or other liabilities.
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or to modify or discontinue myAds sites. You agree not to hold myAds responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of myAds taking this action.
- The Voucher you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, or the Service Provider. The Service Provider or seller (not myAds) is solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you purchase.
- As such, Service Provider shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Service Provider.
- The Voucher shall have the necessary redemption instructions on it. The Vouchers may have an offer period, buyers name, or expiry date, mentioned on it. You shall use it accordingly. A photo identification is a must while you redeem the Voucher.
- Unless otherwise stated, you will not be entitled to receive credit or cash-back for whatever value of the Voucher you don't use.
- Unless otherwise stated, you cannot combine the Voucher offer with other special offers or promotions that may be on.
- Unless there is something wrong with the purchase or an error attributable to us, we do not offer refunds. Vouchers once sold are non-refundable, whether you use it or not.
- Neither myAds nor the Service Provider shall have any liability in the event you lose your Voucher at the Service Provider venue.
- myAds is merely the aggregator of deals and issuer of usable Vouchers. The Vouchers and the deals are the property of the respective third party Service Provider.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, myAds's entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific Voucher, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall myAds be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
myAds's policies are rules and guidelines that help to create a safe, fair and enjoyable trading environment for all myAds members. As a buyer, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding myAdss policies, as well as all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in the User Agreement.
myAdss policies are intended to:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Minimise risks to buyers and sellers
- Provide equal opportunity to all buyers
- Provide an enjoyable buying experience
- Support the values of the myAds community
- Commit to buying an item without paying.
- Post requests with no serious intention of buying. Most of the items on myAds are customer-driven or buyer-driven. Once the buyer places the request on the item he/she wanted purchase, sellers start offering the lowest prices against those buyers requests.
- Neither buyers nor sellers may interfere with a transaction or offer to buy or sell listed items outside of the myAds site.
Breaches of these policies may result in a range of actions including:
- Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Forfeit of myAds fees on cancelled listings
- Loss of Seller status
myAds's policies help to create a safer, fair and enjoyable trading experience for all myAds members. As a seller, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding myAds's selling policies, as well as all applicable laws and regulations outlined in the terms and conditions and related documents.
We recommend that you learn about myAds's selling policies before you bid against the buyers request. This will help you to avoid accidentally breaking rules. Also, myAds's selling policies are updated often to address emerging issues, so it is important to check them regularly for changes.
Sellers are not allowed to deal with the buyers directly - entire transaction has to happen through the Website. Neither buyers nor sellers may interfere with a transaction or offer to buy or sell listed items outside of the myAds site.
You may access or update the personal information you provided to us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- myAds may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these terms will survive indefinitely unless and until myAdschooses to terminate them.
- If you or myAds terminates your use of the Website, myAds may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and myAds will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
India: These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru, India.
We may update this policy at any time by posting amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 2 days after they are initially posted on the site. For questions about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any wrong product (or damaged) delivered to the buyer, myAds refunds the amount in full to the buyer. For questions about the refunds, email us with the transaction ID at email@example.com.
If you come across any abuse or violation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether youre a new or loyal customer, business owner, marketer, publisher, media member we we'd like to stay connected and want to hear from you! Please write us at email@example.com